UGC NTA NET Syllabus 2023 Details
|UGC/NTA NET Paper||Number of Question||Marks|
|(Paper -1) Generic it will be intended to assess the teaching or research aptitude of the Candidate.||50||100|
|(Paper -2) Based on the subject selected by the candidate and will assess domain college.||100||200|
UGC /NTA Syllabus for Paper-I( 2023)
Unit -1 Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching:- Concept ,Objectives, Levels of Teaching ,Characteristics and Basic Requirements.
- Learner’s Characteristics :- Characteristics of Adolescent and Adult Learners ,Individual Difference.
- Factor affecting teaching related to Teacher, Learner ,support material ,Instructional Facilities ,Learning Environment, and Institution.
- Method of teaching in institutions of higher learning .
- Teaching Support System:- Traditional , ICT based and Modern
- Evaluation System:- Elements and type of evaluation, Computer Based testing ,Evaluation in choice based credit system in higher Education ,Innovations in evaluation system.
UGC NTA NET Syllabus 2023 Research Aptitude
Unit-II Research Aptitude
- Research :- Meaning ,Characteristics and type ,Positivism ,and Postpositivistic approach to research.
- Methods of Research :-Experimental ,historical ,Descriptive ,Qualitative ,and Quantitative Method ,Steps of Research.
- Article and Thesis Writing:- Format and styles of referencing ,Application of ICT in research .Ethics Research.
- A passage of Text is Given. Question are asked from the passage to be answered.
UGC NTA NET Syllabus 2023 Full Details
- Communication:- Meaning Types and characteristics of Communication .
- Effective Communication :- Non-Verbal and Verbal ,Inter cultural and group Communication ,Barriers to effective communication ,Mass Media and Society.
Unit-V Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Reasoning:- Number Series and Coding ,Letter Series ,Relationships.
- Mathematical Aptitude:- Profit and Loss ,Average ,Time and Distance ,Ratio , Proportion , Percentage ,Fraction. ETC
Unit-VI Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the Structure of Arguments.
- Venn Diagram
- Indian Logic
Unit-VII Data Interpretation
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data
- Graphical Representation
- Sources ,Acquisition and Classification of DATA
- Mapping of data ,Data and Governance , Data Interpretation .
Unit-VIII Information and Communication Technology
- ICT:- Abbreviation and terminology , Basic of the Internet ,E-MAIL ,Audio ,Video Conferencing ,Digital Initiatives in Higher Education.
UGC NTA NET Syllabus 2023 Subject wise
Unit-IX Development and Environment(People)
- Human and environment interaction Anthropogenic activities and their impacts on the environment.
- Development and Environment:- Millennium Development and Sustainable Development Goals.
- Environment issues:- Air Pollution, Water Pollution ,Noise Pollution ,Socio Economic and Political Dimensions. Impacts of pollution on Human Health.
- Natural and Energy resources :- Hydro ,Geothermal , Solar ,Wind ,Soil ,Biomass ,Nuclear ,Forests.
- Natural Hazards and Disasters:- Environment Protection Act (1986)
UGC NTA NET Syllabus 2023 Higher Education System
Unit-X Higher Education System
- Evolution of higher learning and research in post Independence India
- Institutions of higher learning and education in ancient India
- Professional , Technical ,Skill Based Education
- Value Education and environmental Education
- Oriental ,Conventional , Non- conventional learning Programs in India
- Governance and Policies , Administration