SSC CHSL Apply Online Form
Post Name :- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Post Released Date:- 6 November 2020
Short Post Information :– Staff Selection Commission has Released a Recruitment Notification For Lower Division Clerk ,JSA , PA , SA , Data Entry Operator of SSC .
Interested Candidate Apply this Post and More Details about SSC Recruitment 200 are Give Below .
Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2020
Important Date Details :-
- Application Starting : 6.11.2020
- Last Date For Application Online Apply : 15.12.2020
- Last Date Application Fee Payment : 17.12.2020
- Last Date For Payment Through Challan ( During working hours of bank ) : 21.12.2020
- Computer Based Exam (Tier -1) : 12.4.2021 to 27.4.2021
- Descriptive Paper Exam ( Tier -2) : To be Notified Later
Application Fee Details :-
- General /OBC : 100/-
- ST/SC/PH : NIL
- All Female Category : NIL
- Payment the Exam fee Credit Card ,Debit Card , Net Banking ,E – Challan Pay the Exam Fee Through .
|For LDC /JSA ,PA /SA ,DEO : Candidate Must have Passed 12th Standard or Equivalent Exam From a Recognized Board or University.|
For Data Entry Operator ( DEO Grade ‘A’) In the office of Computer and Auditor General of India ( C& AG) : 12th Pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a Subject From a Recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit :-
|Age Limit for the Post is 18-27 Years as on 1.1.2021 .|
Candidate Born Not Before 2.1.1994 and Not Later Then 1.1.2003 are Eligible to Apply.
Permissible Relaxation in upper age Limit for Different Categories are as under.
|Code Number||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||ST /SC||5 Years|
|3||PWD ( Unreserved)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD(ST /SC)||15 Years|
|6||EX-Servicemen||3 Years after deduction of the military service renderd from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
SSC CHSL Pay Scale :-
- Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant : Payment Level -2 ( Rs.19,900 -63,200 )
- Data Entry Operator : Payment Level -4 (Rs.25,500 -81,100)and Level -5 (Rs.29,200 -92,300)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant : Payment Level -4 ( Rs. 25,500-81,100)
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020 :- SSC CHSL Apply Online Form
SSC CHSL (Tier -1)
Tier -1 Exam Will Consist of Objective Type , Multiple Choice question Only. The Question will be set Both in English and Hindi Part-II ,III ,IV .
There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 Marks For Each Wrong Answer .
|Number Of Question|
|English Language||25||50||60 Minute ( 80 Minutes For Candidate Eligible For Scribe as per )|
SSC CHSL Full Details Syllabus of English Language :-
English Language :-
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spot the Error
- Spelling/Detecting of sentences ,
- Active /Passive Voice of verb
- Idioms & Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Improvement Of Sentences
- Direct Indirect Narration
SSC CHSL Full Details Syllabus of General Intelligence :-
- Coding and de- Coding
- Social Intelligence
- Number Analogy
- Number Classification
- Number Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Both Verbal and Non Verbal type.
SSC CHSL Full Details Syllabus of quantitative Aptitude :-
- Number Systems
- Fundamental arithmetical operation
- Statistical Charts
SSC CHSL Full Details Syllabus of General Awareness :-
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- general policy
- political science
Paper -II (Descriptive type Paper):SSC CHSL Apply Online Form : Notification Out 2020
Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode the Duration of the Descriptive paper will be for one hour 20 minutes compensatory time will also be provide to the candidate eligible for scribe .
The paper will comprise of writing Essay /Latter Application .
The minimum qualification marks in Tier-II Would be 33 %
The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English . part paper written in hindi and part in English will be awarded zero Marks Paper II.
Tier-III ( Skill test /Typing Test ) : SSC CHSL Apply Online Form
Typing Test /Skill Teat For the Shortlisted Candidate wil be Conducted on the Computer Provided by the Commission or its authorized Agency.
Skill Test /Typing Test will be of Qualifying Nature.
Error in the skill test will be Calculated up to 2 Decimal Places .
Very Important Useful Links :-
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|